Full Service Veterinary Hospital for Dogs & Cats
As your reliable family animal doctor in Ashburn and Brambleton, Virginia, we are happy to provide full service to your dogs, cats or small animals. Our expert veterinarians specialize in routine preventive care, examinations, vaccinations, routine blood work, lab testing, food and nutrition counseling, surgery, dentistry, radiographic and ultrasound imaging, puppy and kitten consultations, and we have a full pharmacy.
Our mission is to educate clients to be responsible pet owners and to foster the human-animal bond. We will always provide the highest quality veterinary medicine and treat your pets as if they were our own.
What sets us apart from the other animal hospitals in the area? First – We all love our jobs, we work as a team, and truly want to help you and your pets. We take immense pride in the work we do for our community and our clients are part of our family. We have a diverse team of doctors and are therefore able to offer our clients the opportunity to find the perfect personality that gels well with their own. We have traditional and holistic veterinarians on staff, so we are able to offer an integrative approach. A Board Certified surgeon is also available.
Saturday December 10th, 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Meet our vets and take a tour!
- Free digital holiday photos of you and your pets
- Raffle and Prizes
- Face Painting
- Crafts for Kids
On October 1, 2016 We dropped our fees significantly!
Animal Medical Centers of Loudon in Ashburn, VA Announces New Everyday Affordable Prices! High Vet Bills are Behind Us!
- Annual Wellness Office Visit – $40*
- Rabies Vaccine – $20
- Canine Distemper Combo Vaccine – $25
- Feline Distemper Combo Vaccine – $25
- Microchip Pet Identification – $40
- Routine Fecal Parasite Screen – $35
- Annual 4DX Canine Heart worm & Tick-Borne Disease Screen – $49
- Annual Comprehensive Bloodworm – All Ages (Serum, CBC, T4, Urinalysis) – $165
*Does not apply to holostics or sick patient visits